Our Mergers & Acquisitions practice is the cornerstone of our corporate work. Since 2010, the firm has been involved in transactions valued at more than $3.5 billion. We succeed in this area because we understand that lawyers need to be deal makers, not deal breakers. Our attorneys and in-house financial experts work to creatively keep deals moving efficiently toward closing. We also have access to a critical network of relationships with M&A advisors, bankers, accountants, IDA loan advisors, and other professionals to assist in getting deals done.
Our focus goes beyond document drafting and due diligence; we work closely with our clients and a network of banking, tax, M&A, and financial advisors and professionals to develop and implement the best strategy to achieve our clients’ goals and see their deals to closure.
Our legal team has a depth of experience in structuring M&A transactions on both the buy-side and sell-side across a variety of industries, including healthcare, technology, real estate, and retail. We advise clients on all types of M&A deals, joint ventures, asset sales, and buyouts. We have represented numerous manufacturers acquiring product line vendors and distribution channels. Our team routinely handles high-value transactions and also counsels clients in all aspects of the myriad employment and intellectual property issues that arise in M&A deals.
Our collaboration with the firm’s other practice groups, including Healthcare, Labor & Employment, Environmental & Land Use, Intellectual Property, and International Regulation, Enforcement & Compliance, complements our M&A experience and helps us assess and execute each matter from all key perspectives.
- Represented a regional healthcare provider in a $40 million strategic acquisition by a private equity fund
- Represented a medical device company in a $20 million acquisition by a private equity firm
- Represented a medical equipment supplier in an acquisition by a regional chain (value not publicly disclosed)
- Represented an educational technology company in the sale of software as a service (SaaS) assets to a global education software provider (value not publicly disclosed)
- Represented a large nursery and landscaping equipment company in an acquisition by a branded company with a national presence (value not publicly disclosed)
Learn more about some of our major M&A transactions: