Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP is a premier business law firm representing clients ranging from Fortune 100 companies to small- and medium-sized businesses. The firm seeks candidates who share our mission to exceed our clients’ expectations and provide service of the highest quality. Successful candidates demonstrate the firm’s values of integrity, honesty, loyalty, dependability, and responsibility.
Benefits of working at CMM include:
- The opportunity to work with experienced practitioners and sophisticated clients in a variety of practice areas at a growing law firm with a stellar reputation (repeatedly voted the Best Law Firm on Long Island by the business community)
- Frequent training on a variety of subjects including legal topics, business development, and client service
- Personalized and financial support for business development, networking, and leadership activities
- Marketing and communications support to participate in panels, publish articles, and gain visibility
- Access to the latest practice management technology
- Opportunities to participate in nonprofit and charitable causes and provide pro bono representation
- Generous benefits package including health and dental insurance, life insurance, and flexible paid time off
- Paid New York State attorney registration, CLE, and bar association memberships
If you are interested in a position at CMM, please contact email@example.com.
CMM has enjoyed a rapid rise since our founding 10 years ago, and we are always looking for talented lawyers to join us. In the past, lateral attorneys from many different backgrounds have joined the firm, including attorneys with portable business, as well as former in-house counsel, prosecutors, judges, and attorneys from national and international law firms. Opportunities become available at a variety of experience levels.
CMM welcomes new lawyers to our team who want to immerse themselves in the practice of law from the start rather than observe from the sidelines. Our culture, size, and depth of practice areas create the ideal environment for new attorneys to immediately get to work building their legal skills and servicing clients. Unlike larger firms – where associates typically play supporting roles without client interaction or the support needed to grow – and smaller firms, where the matters may become repetitive or routine – CMM offers new associates the unique opportunity to build a rewarding legal career in a supportive environment with advancement opportunities.
Our immersive Summer Associate program is designed to introduce law students to our diverse family of legal professionals, practice areas, and clients, while providing a snapshot of life as a CMM lawyer. Summer Associates rotate between our corporate and litigation departments, working alongside supervising attorneys and support staff on a wide range of client matters. Summer Associates are assigned cases and projects and gain practical experience by touring court facilities, attending trials and depositions, drafting briefs, attending closings, and reviewing contracts. In addition, the firm fosters personal and professional growth by hosting educational seminars, professional development courses, and recreational activities. By providing daily informal work reviews coupled with periodic formal assessments, we provide our Summer Associates with the tools to excel.
Paralegals & Administrative Staff
Paralegals play a critical role at CMM, interacting with clients, municipal agencies, and the courts as well as assisting attorneys with document drafting, trial preparation, and moving transactions smoothly to closing. Administrative staff also play an integral role at CMM by providing important support to attorneys. Paralegals and administrative staff benefit from professional development training and opportunities for growth.
CMM is an equal opportunity employer.