We’re looking for a great writer with an interest in business and economic development.
Recognized by Newsday as a Top Workplace, Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, a premier law firm, seeks a highly motivated, entry-level Communications Coordinator based in our Ronkonkoma office. This full-time position offers a fantastic opportunity to put your creativity to work in a professional setting with diverse, hands-on projects and unlimited growth potential.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Draft a wide variety of content including business and legal articles, training materials, blogs, press releases, announcements, questions for panel discussions, and more
- Conduct research on a variety of business topics and incorporate findings into written materials including whitepapers and presentations
- Work directly with firm leadership on special projects involving important issues impacting the Long Island business community
- Create and edit various marketing materials including brochures, ads, eblasts, info packets, event information, and website copy for CMM and our strategic partners
- Assist with drafting, posting, and planning of social media content calendar for CMM and our strategic partners
- Some graphic design for presentations and whitepapers
- Administrative tasks to support various initiatives related to communications, marketing, events, and more
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus
- Prior internships or roles pertaining to writing/communications, a plus
- Must have a love of writing and have strong command of grammar and style
- Must be interested in the business world and comfortable researching and writing on a variety of business topics
- Impeccable attention to detail, strong proofreading skills and strong organizational skills
- Tech savvy – proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required. Must be comfortable with PowerPoint.
Benefits of a career at CMM include:
- The opportunity to work with professionals on diverse projects at a recognized law firm with a stellar reputation
- Benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance; life insurance; retirement plans with company match; ongoing continuing education; flexible paid time off; growth opportunities
CMM is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.