Last modified: July 21, 2023
II. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and/or any other identifier associated with transactions you conduct through the Website.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site.
- Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide Us
The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Details of transactions you conduct through the Website. You may be required to provide financial information before paying a bill through the Website’s payment portal. This information may include, but is not limited to, name, address, telephone number, credit card information, and banking account information.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service, to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit CMM, for example, to count users who have visited those pages, and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
III. Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about the users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our affiliates.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about the Website’s users is among the assets transferred.
- As we deem appropriate to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- With your consent
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of CMM, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
IV. Social Media Features and Widgets
V. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of your personal information with third parties, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. You have the right to submit a request to us at the designated address and receive the following information:
- The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year.
- The names and addresses of third parties that received such information, and if the nature of a third party’s business cannot be reasonably determined from the third party’s name, examples of the products or services marketed.
To request a copy of this information in a standardized format (note – the information will not be individually tailored to you), please send your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about your California privacy rights, please visit: https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
VI. Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 except as permitted by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 years of age without verification of parental consent in a manner that is inconsistent with COPPA, we will delete that information. If you are a parent or guardian of a child who has provided personal information without your knowledge and consent, you may request we remove this child’s information by emailing email@example.com.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
VII. Data Security and Retention
CMM is committed to protecting your privacy and we treat your privacy very seriously. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. You understand that by using the Website, any information that you provide is given freely and voluntarily. Although we have reasonable security measures in place, we cannot and do not assure the confidentiality of any information that you disclose in connection with the Website. Your personal information will only be retained for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out herein.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
VIII. Contact Us
Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP
4175 Veterans Highway
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Phone: +1 (631) 738-9100