Join us in celebrating the 50th anniversary of Girl Scouts of Suffolk County at its first annual Making An Impact panel on March 29. CMM Partner Christine Malafi serves on the GSSC Board of Directors and has helped put together a panel of dynamic female business leaders who will share their personal experiences and insights about their rise to the top.
– Terri Alessi-Miceli, President, HIA-LI
– Teresa Ferraro, President, East/West Industries
– Davina P. Durgana, PhD, International Human Rights Statistician, Human Trafficking Prevalence Professor
– Dr. Aurelia L. Henriquez, Superintendent, Riverhead School District
– Dawn A. Lott, Esq, Executive Director, Suffolk Human Rights Commission
You’ll also meet some extraordinary girls and young women who have made the Girl Scout mission their own by doing some amazing things.
Join us on Thursday, March 29 at the Radisson Hotel Hauppauge-Long Island from 8-10:30 a.m.