Presented by Joe Campolo
The United States Marine Corps is built on a tradition of discipline, dedication, and accomplishing its mission, no matter how difficult. The superior leadership skills and culture of selflessness required to succeed as a Marine offer invaluable lessons for any business organization.
Join Joe Campolo, Managing Partner at Campolo, Middleton & McCormick and proud Marine Corps veteran, for a personal look at how the leadership culture of the Marine Corps has helped him as a leader and can empower other business owners, executives, and their employees to perform at the highest possible level. At this seminar, you’ll learn:
- What “basic training” should look like at your organization
- How and why you should make every job at your company the most important job
- How to encourage new ideas by making it okay to fail
- How being a hands-off manager encourages professional development – yours and theirs
- Strategies to replace rules with philosophy
- Ways to lead by example
- How to motivate your team
Inside every Marine is an elite fighting spirit. Develop your own inner Marine – and empower your employees to discover theirs – to make 2019 the most productive and successful year for your business.
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
8:30 AM: Registration, networking and breakfast
9:00 – 10:00 AM: Presentation
Location: Chancellors Hall at Stony Brook Southampton Campus
Jointly hosted with the Stony Brook University Alumni Association.