Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP is proud to announce that five attorneys at the firm, in multiple practice areas, have been named to the 2019 Super Lawyers list, one of them as a “Rising Star.” The CMM attorneys recognized this year, and the practice areas for which they have been recognized, are:
- Scott Middleton – Personal Injury
- Patrick McCormick – Real Estate
- Christine Malafi – Business and Corporate
- Donald Rassiger – Business and Corporate
- David Green (Rising Star) – General Litigation
The rigorous Super Lawyers selection process is based on peer evaluations, independent research, and professional achievement in legal practice. The “Rising Stars” recognition denotes superior professional achievement by attorneys who have been in practice for under 10 years or are under age 40. No more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in New York State are named to the Rising Stars list.
Learn more about CMM’s outstanding legal professionals here.