Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP, a premier law firm with offices in Westbury, Ronkonkoma, and Bridgehampton, is proud to announce that six attorneys at the firm, in multiple practice areas, have been named to the 2019 Super Lawyers list, two of them as “Rising Stars.” The CMM attorneys recognized this year, and the practice areas for which they have been recognized, are:
- Scott Middleton – Personal Injury
- Patrick McCormick – Real Estate
- Christine Malafi – Business and Corporate
- Donald Rassiger – Business and Corporate
- Meghan Dolan (Rising Star) – Personal Injury
- David Green (Rising Star) – General Litigation
The rigorous Super Lawyers selection process is based on peer evaluations, independent research, and professional achievement in legal practice. The “Rising Stars” recognition denotes superior professional achievement by attorneys who have been in practice for under 10 years or are under age 40. No more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in New York State are named to the Rising Stars list.
Learn more about CMM’s outstanding legal professionals here.