Small businesses are the backbone of the Long Island economy, comprising an estimated 90 percent of businesses incorporated in Nassau and Suffolk. With ever-increasing demands on these businesses, finding outside-the-box solutions to tackle soaring costs isn’t just creative – it’s critical.
Join us for a conversation with Long Island business owners who will share their proven approaches for effectively managing the largest expenses facing small businesses. Topics include:
- Alternative coverage options to rein in spiraling health insurance costs
- Employing technology to increase productivity and streamline your processes
- Rethinking your approach to managing services from payroll and credit card processing to energy and bookkeeping
- How to meaningfully analyze your spending
- Using financing to manage cash flow
- Generating business with social media to save on marketing costs
Join us for an honest look at your bottom line and come away with innovative approaches to stretch your dollars further. Your business and the Long Island economy depend on it!
Joe Campolo, Esq. – Managing Partner, Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP (Moderator)
Joe Camberato – President, National Business Capital and National Business Services
Jeffrey Weiner – President, HKM Associates
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
8:30 AM: Registration, networking and hot breakfast
9:00 – 10:00 AM: Presentation
All attendees will receive a complimentary copy of Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman, courtesy of Mitchell York.
CMM Academy Center
4175 Veterans Memorial Highway, Third Floor
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Tickets are complimentary but registration is required. Click here to register.
Jointly presented with:
Contact Sarah Muller at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.