Join Christine Malafi for an attorney-only CLE by Suffolk County Bar Association Academy of Law as she demonstrates the ins and outs of buying and selling a business. Christine has led the CMM legal team in closing countless M&A deals worth billions of dollars. She has vast experience advising on both buy-side and sell-side M&A transactions in a variety of industries, including technology, manufacturing, education, healthcare, and professional service sectors.
In this virtual presentation, you will learn about:
● Steps needed to grow a thriving business
● What are your business value drivers
● Why exit planning is important
● How to grow a business that will sell for maximum value
● How does the current pandemic affect the value of your business
● What a seller can do in advance to plan for the sale of their company (to obtain maximum value)
● The process of buying or selling a business
Faculty: Kyle Griffith, CBI, DM, AP; Christine Malafi, Esq. and Ken Pischel, Fractional CFO
Date: January 27, 2022
Time: 1 PM – 2:15 PM
Price: SCBA Members $45; Non-Members $60
The program will provide you with 1.5 CLE credits in Professional Practice.