Understanding the nuances of prevailing wage laws has become more critical than ever. Mistakes carry legal and financial consequences that can affect your ability to do business, bid on future projects, as well as your Workers’ Compensation premiums. Don’t let these errors threaten your bottom line – join us to hear from experienced practitioners in law, accounting and insurance for the crucial guidance you need to stay ahead of these complex laws and regulations and run your business with confidence.
- Requirements and application of New York and federal prevailing wage laws
- Common prevailing wage pitfalls and how contractors can avoid them
- Best practices for filling out certified payroll reports
- Calculation of benefits under prevailing wage laws
- How you can minimize the impact of prevailing wage rates on your Workers’ Compensation premiums
Set up your construction company for continued success by arming yourself with the information you need to know about prevailing wage!
Donald Rassiger, Esq. – Construction Department Chair, Campolo, Middleton & McCormick
Thomas P. Terry, CPA – Partner, Markowitz, Fenelon & Bank
Michael J. Romeo II CIC – Vice President, Industrial Coverage
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
8:30 AM: Registration, networking and hot breakfast
9:00 – 10:00 AM: Presentation
CMM Academy Center
4175 Veterans Memorial Highway, Third Floor
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Tickets are complimentary but registration is required. Click here to register.
Jointly presented with:
Contact Sarah Muller at email@example.com with any questions.