Recognized by Forbes as a Top Corporate Law Firm and by Newsday as a Top Workplace, CMM seeks a Trusts & Estates attorney with at least 3-4 years of experience in estate and trust planning and administration who can hit the ground running providing legal counsel for sophisticated clients. If you are interested in joining a premier law firm where you can work closely with a team of legal, accounting, and financial experts to service clients with a holistic approach, we encourage you to apply.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide legal counsel and create estate plans for high-net-worth clients and draft estate planning documents
- Stay up-to-date and be able to advise clients on relevant state and federal tax laws
- Advise shareholders of closely held corporations on estate and gift tax issues, executive compensation issues, and business succession
- Advise on charitable contributions and formation and operation of charitable foundations
- Work closely with other professional advisors including legal, accounting, and finance
- General tax planning for corporate clients
- Review gift and estate tax returns
- Probate administration and trust administration
- Regularly engage and communicate with clients
- Admitted to practice in NYS
- LLM in Taxation or Estate Planning preferred
- At least 3-4 years of relevant trusts and estates experience
- Excellent communication, research, and writing skills
Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP is a premier business law firm recognized by Forbes as a Top Corporate Law Firm in America. The firm seeks candidates who share our mission to exceed our clients’ expectations and provide service of the highest quality.
Benefits of a career at CMM include:
- Extraordinary growth opportunity
- The opportunity to work with experienced practitioners and sophisticated clients at a recognized law firm with a stellar reputation
- Professional development and substantive legal training on a variety of topics
- Financial support for business development, networking, and leadership activities
- Opportunities to participate in nonprofit and charitable causes and provide pro bono representation
- Competitive benefits package
CMM is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.