The Forensic & Valuation Services Committee of the NYSSCPA Suffolk & Nassau Chapter invites you to attend “Cybersecurity: Data Privacy & Protection”
- What are the different threats looming?
- Who are the targets of cyberattacks?
- Proper training of the end users
- Implementing the proper network infrastructure
- What is the CPA’s role in preventing and containing cyber attacks?
- Statistics of claims asserted against CPA firms (network breach, social engineering/phishing/human error, stolen/missing laptop/hardware, ransomware)
- What to do when you’re attacked
- Disclosures to the victims/government
- Insurance policy coverage provisions
- Relevant case law/war stories