Recognized by Newsday as a Top Workplace, Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP – a premier law firm with offices across Long Island – is seeking a highly motivated, entry-level Marketing Coordinator based in our Ronkonkoma office. This position is a fantastic opportunity to develop your marketing skills through a wide variety of hands-on projects in a professional, collegial atmosphere.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating and editing various marketing materials including brochures, ads, eblasts, info packets, event information, and website copy
- Database and contact management for eblasts
- Draft descriptions of events and programs
- Draft and post social media content
- Create and edit graphics for website, events, eblasts, and social media
- Create materials including worksheets and PowerPoints
- Assist with all aspects of in-person and virtual events
- Opportunity to engage in marketing activities for companies we partner with on events and programs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Experience with the following not required but would be a plus:
- Constant Contact
- Adobe Illustrator/Adobe Photoshop
Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP is a premier business law firm recognized by Forbes as a Top Corporate Law Firm in America. The firm seeks candidates who share our mission to exceed our clients’ expectations and provide service of the highest quality.
Benefits of working at CMM include:
- The opportunity to work with professionals on diverse projects at a recognized law firm with a stellar reputation
- Benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, and flexible paid time off
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We are unable to respond to applications that do not include a cover letter.