Recognized by Newsday as a Top Workplace, Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP – a premier law firm with offices across Long Island – is seeking a highly motivated Corporate Paralegal with at least 2-4 years of experience, based primarily in our Westbury office.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an ambitious candidate to make an impact at a fast-paced firm recognized by Forbes as a Top Corporate Law Firm in America. If you are passionate about the law and business and want to grow with a firm that values paralegals as a critical part of our legal team, we encourage you to apply.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Clearly and concisely draft letters and emails
- Assist attorneys with corporate matters including preparation of documents and filings
- Maintain attorney calendars with key dates and deadlines
- Communicate with clients and adversaries
- Conduct legal research
- Maintain deal trackers/status logs for various projects
- Prepare and file various corporate and legal documents
- Manage special projects as needed
- Preparing documents and exhibits, including bookmarking, OCRing, and Bates stamping
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Paralegal certificate, a plus
- 2-4 years of corporate paralegal or legal assistant experience in a law firm or in-house position required
- Experience with billing software
- Strong computer skills required as well as proficiency with workplace software, including Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Adobe Pro
- Efficient, detail-oriented and highly organized
- Self-starter and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP is a premier business law firm recognized by Forbes as a Top Corporate Law Firm in America. The firm seeks candidates who share our mission to exceed our clients’ expectations and provide service of the highest quality.
Benefits of a career at CMM include:
- The opportunity to work with professionals on diverse projects at a recognized law firm with a stellar reputation
- Training on substantive legal topics as well as professional development topics
- Benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, and flexible paid time off
CMM is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.