Look no further – you’ve found your long-term professional home at Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP, recognized by Forbes as a Top Corporate Law Firm in America.
Also recognized by Newsday as a Top Workplace, CMM is a premier law firm with offices in Westbury, Ronkonkoma, and Riverhead. We are seeking a highly motivated Corporate Attorney with at least 3-5 years of corporate transactional experience including reviewing and negotiating various agreements and handling a variety of legal issues that arise in a corporate setting, including M&A, joint ventures, and other high-value corporate transactions. Continue your upward career trajectory close to home at CMM.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and interpret contract terms and be able to clearly and concisely communicate the meaning and implications of, as well as advise on, those terms
- Draft a variety of business contracts including asset and stock purchase agreements, license agreements, partnership agreements, supply agreements, employment-related agreements, joint venture agreements
- Negotiate contracts with opposing counsel
- Regularly engage with in-house counsel
- Regularly engage and communicate with clients by phone and email
- Advise clients on legal changes impacting their business
- Assist in all aspects of M&A transactions
- Assist other attorneys with contract review and other projects as needed
- Provide other legal advice and participate in special projects and initiatives as needed
- Admitted to practice in New York State with at least 3-5 years of relevant corporate experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle and prioritize multiple matters
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated excellence in research, writing, and legal analysis
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP is a premier business law firm recognized by Forbes as a Top Corporate Law Firm in America. The firm seeks candidates who share our mission to exceed our clients’ expectations and provide service of the highest quality.
Benefits of a career at CMM include:
- The opportunity to work with experienced practitioners and sophisticated clients in a variety of practice areas at a recognized law firm with a stellar reputation
- Frequent training on a variety of subjects including legal topics and business development
- Personalized and financial support for business development, networking, and leadership activities
- Marketing and communications support to participate in panels, publish articles, and gain visibility
- Access to the latest practice management technology
- Opportunities to participate in nonprofit and charitable causes and provide pro bono representation
- Competitive benefits package including health and dental insurance, life insurance, and flexible paid time off
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CMM is an equal opportunity employer.