Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP, a premier law firm with offices in Westbury, Ronkonkoma, and Bridgehampton, is seeking a highly motivated, full-time administrative assistant. The ideal candidate must be dependable, organized, and technologically proficient. This is an entry-level opportunity perfect for a recent college graduate and/or someone interested in understanding and assisting with the operations end of a law firm.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain accurate client contact information related to new and ongoing matters
- Update case database with information relating to parties, related contacts, related matters, and other information specific to litigation and transactions law types
- Coordinate with attorneys and paralegals to track and record case statuses
- Collaborate with other administrative staff to ensure the expeditious closing of files
- Support partners, attorneys, and paralegals with various administrative tasks, such as scanning, copying, and mailing necessary documents and correspondence
- Demonstrated record of attention to detail, sense of urgency, ability to handle and prioritize substantial workload
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, hardworking, with a strong commitment to personal growth and development
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with ProLaw or Sharefile, a plus
- Prior office or data entry experience, a plus
Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP is a premier business law firm representing clients ranging from Fortune 100 companies to small-and medium-sized businesses. The firm seeks candidates who share our mission to exceed our clients’ expectations and provide service of the highest quality. Successful candidates demonstrate the firm’s values of integrity, honesty, loyalty, dependability, and responsibility.
Benefits of working at CMM include:
- The opportunity to work with experienced practitioners and sophisticated clients in a variety of practice areas at a growing law firm with a stellar reputation (repeatedly voted the Best Law Firm on Long Island by the business community)
- Frequent training on a variety of subjects including legal topics, business development, and client service
- Personalized and financial support for business development, networking, and leadership activities
- Marketing and communications support to participate in panels, publish articles, and gain visibility
- Access to the latest practice management technology
- Opportunities to participate in nonprofit and charitable causes and provide pro bono representation
- Generous benefits package including health and dental insurance, life insurance, and flexible paid time off
If you are interested in a position at CMM, please contact email@example.com.