Recognized by Newsday as a Top Workplace, Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP – a premier law firm with offices across Long Island – is seeking a highly motivated Office Services Coordinator based in our Ronkonkoma office. This position is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door at a respected, busy firm and develop your administrative skills in a professional atmosphere.
- Basic IT tasks such as changing toner, moving/setting up computers and peripherals, ordering devices, phone setup/maintenance, inventory management, communicating with vendors, external IT provider and software helpdesks to solve user issues, etc.
- Tech support for events and meetings, including videoconferencing, recording, setting up presentation materials (such as PowerPoints)
- Providing backup for busy reception desk (including answering and routing calls)
- Unpacking supplies and filling supply requests
- Straightening up, rearranging and restocking conference rooms, kitchens and Training Room
- Preparing offices/workspaces for new hires and other personnel
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- Strong communication skills: comfortable answering phones and greeting clients
- Extremely tech savvy: proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Teams, Zoom, PowerPoint
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Prior office experience required
- Customer service experience a plus
- Reliable and punctual
- Team player
Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP is a premier business law firm recognized by Forbes as a Top Corporate Law Firm in America. The firm seeks candidates who share our mission to exceed our clients’ expectations and provide service of the highest quality.
Benefits of working at CMM include:
- The opportunity to work with professionals on diverse projects at a recognized law firm with a stellar reputation
- Benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, and flexible paid time off
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CMM is an equal opportunity employer.