Are you interested in learning about the cybersecurity threats facing businesses today and the steps you can take to minimize the risks? Please join us to hear from an interactive panel of experienced professionals about the current state of cybersecurity including critical elements for a robust security program, the latest tactics hackers are using to steal your data, and legal updates that will impact how your organization is obligated to handle sensitive electronic information. This panel discussion will arm you with practical tactics and tips to safeguard your business and personal data.
Moderator: Carol Massar, Anchor/Correspondent, Bloomberg Media
- Thomas Simson, SVP, Chief Information Officer, BNB
- Agim B. Bracovic, AVP, Information Security Officer, BNB
- Jonathan (Jack) Harrington, Esq., Counsel, Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP
- Kevin Edwards, Director of Compliance and IT Security, Flexible Systems
- Judy Murrah, Chief Information Officer, Applied DNA Sciences
Location: Bloomberg, 731 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10022
8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
This event is free but registration is required. Register now!