Recognized by Newsday as a Top Workplace, Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP – a premier law firm with offices across Long Island – is seeking a highly motivated Corporate Paralegal with at least 3-4 years of experience, based in our Ronkonkoma office.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an ambitious candidate to make an impact at a fast-paced firm recognized by Forbes as a Top Corporate Law Firm in America. You’ll become immersed in high-value M&A deals and a variety of corporate transactions. If you’re looking to play an important role in exciting business deals, we encourage you to apply.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and help conduct due diligence projects for M&A deals including maintaining virtual data rooms (VDR)
- Stay on top of deals and transactions in progress to keep them moving toward closing by maintaining files, checklists, and deal trackers
- Coordinate M&A closings and prepare related documents
- Organize and maintain corporate records
- Clearly and concisely draft letters, emails and documents
- Maintain calendars with key dates and deadlines
- Communicate with clients and adversaries
- Conduct legal research
- Prepare and file various corporate and legal documents and prepare exhibits
- Manage special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required; paralegal certificate a plus
- At least 3-4 years of corporate paralegal or legal assistant experience in a law firm or in-house position preferred
- Strong computer skills required as well as proficiency with workplace software, including Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Pro
- Efficient, detail-oriented, highly organized and able to prioritize
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP is a premier business law firm recognized by Forbes as a Top Corporate Law Firm in America. The firm seeks candidates who share our mission to exceed our clients’ expectations and provide service of the highest quality.
Benefits of a career at CMM include:
- The opportunity to work with professionals on diverse projects at a recognized law firm with a stellar reputation
- Training on substantive legal topics as well as professional development topics
- Benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, and flexible paid time off
CMM is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.