Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP seeks an Administrative Coordinator for our Strata initiative. Strata is a first-of-its-kind service that manages, connects, and aligns professional service providers working together for business owners and high-net-worth families.
We offer professional development training and opportunities to grow. This is a full-time, in-person role based in Ronkonkoma.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with company leadership on client project plans for high-net-worth individuals engaging a team of professional service providers
- Document operational processes, including client intake and onboarding, referral partner management, and project reporting
- Assist with the creation of templates and workflow automations to create efficiencies
- Coordinate the execution of referral partner agreements
- Update databases, including CRM and Project Management System
- Assist with a variety of special projects for various entities
- Administrative responsibilities including scheduling meetings and calls, taking meeting minutes, drafting and revising documents, and arranging for in-person and virtual meetings
- Communicate with clients regarding document and information requests
- College degree
- Prior experience in a legal, accounting, financial or operations setting a plus but not required
- Tech-focused – proficient and comfortable with Excel and all Office products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Passionate about business
- Competitive benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance; life insurance; retirement account
- Flexible paid time off
- Professional development support and training with significant growth potential
CMM is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary range: $50,000 – $60,000 per year
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.