Establishing or expanding legal coverage across the United States and around the world can be simplified with our help.
Many of our clients have faced less than ideal options for legal and other professional services when it comes to doing business outside the United States, frequently putting their businesses at unknown risk and incurring substantial fees in the process. Our clients based abroad must navigate similar roadblocks when conducting business in the United States. Recognizing the value we can provide to our clients by managing all of their global legal and professional needs, the firm has established CMM International.
Armed with an existing understanding of our clients' business and culture, we now serve as the single point of contact for our clients' national and international matters. Our services include:
- Researching, identifying, and qualifying local law and other professional service firms in any country across the globe with particular areas of expertise and who are experienced in serving American companies doing business internationally
- Researching, identifying, and qualifying local law and other professional service firms across the U.S. that focus on the needs of international companies seeking to start or expand their American subsidiaries, operate their subsidiaries more efficiently, or who recognize the value of consulting with local professionals on their U.S.-based initiatives
- Negotiating rates, billing practices, and service levels with firms in the CMM International network
- Monitoring the local firm's handling of assignments for business sense and cost-effectiveness
- Auditing invoices
- Providing a consolidated monthly invoice of all fees so that only one payment needs to be made
Just as the accounting industry has established international associations of accounting professionals, CMM International has created its own worldwide network developed throughout the course of our representation of Fortune 100 companies across the globe. Our robust, cost-conscious network of boutique firms throughout the United States and the world focuses on a variety of specialties including corporate, data protection and privacy, labor and employment, intellectual property, and other types of matters impacting companies with a global footprint. Our experience in building this network allows us to efficiently qualify and add new firms as needed.
Utilizing CMM International to handle your professional needs in other jurisdictions eliminates the hassles of vetting and building relationships with new practitioners while providing cost-effective and time-saving professional services options.
Read LIBN's coverage of CMM International here.